Thursday, December 13, 2012

Going Home

Okay, today she ventured out into the sub-freezing weather in just a thin pair of pants, t-shirt, and a cardigan sweater.  Her flimsy loafers, as usual.  This time, no tote bag. 

She came to the studio and announced that she was "going home." 

Sigh.  Again. 

She did have a pocket full of snickers bars (she robbed my husband's stash) and a handful of lifesavers.  And she actually had her glasses on, which she generally forgets.  I suppose from her point of view, she was very well prepared. 

After an hour in the studio, she decided a nap sounded good, so she went back in the house to her favorite napping spot -- her rocker-glider. 

Of course, all this napping makes it possible for her to wander around the house all night, doesn't it?  From about 11 till 4, she is up every 10 minutes. 

My husband, a sound sleeper, never hears a thing.  I hear it all. Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment